Thank you for your interest in our Beta Testing service. A Beta test is a live test of a new software module that is not yet ready for public release to all our clients.
The Beta Test is an opportunity for you to give us feedback and help us develop the direction of the new software. In return you get to be the first to use the new software!
Because the software is not yet fully released you should expect that there may be some areas that need improvement or do not work as expected. This is all part of the software development process and is part of taking part in at Beta Test. If you are not comfortable with these risks please do not sign up for the Beta Test and instead wait for the public release of the software.
General Terms of the Beta Test:
- Toolkit Websites will provide access to the Beta software to the client
- The client wishes to serve as a Beta Tester of the system
- The client will notify Toolkit Websites of any problems and ideas for improvement of the Beta Software at the earliest opportunity, and will assign to Toolkit Websites Ltd all rights, title and interest to such enhancements and all property rights therein including without limitation all patent, copyright, trade secret, mask work, trademark, moral right or other intellectual property rights.
- The client will respond to reasonable requests for feedback from Toolkit Websites with regards to the functionality, performance and overall experience of the Beta Software.
- The client will provide feedback, information or a testimonial at the end of the Beta Test that Toolkit Websites might use in their marketing material for the promotion of the new software.
- Toolkit Websites will endeavour to fix and develop solutions for those ideas which it deems are appropriate for the software and release these in a future version of the Beta Software. The ideas that are chosen for inclusion are purely at the discretion of Toolkit Websites.
- Toolkit Websites will release updates to the Beta Software based on their own time schedule and this will vary according to the business requirements and availability of resources.
- The system is a prerelease product and is not at the level of performance or compatibility of a final, generally available product offering. The system may not operate correctly and may be substantially modified prior to first commercial availability, or may be withdrawn. The system is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the system remains with You. In no event shall Toolkit Websites Ltd be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the system, even if Toolkit Websites Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We make no warranty that the Beta Software supplied by Toolkit Websites Ltd will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- The system is the sole property of Toolkit Websites Ltd and includes valuable trade secrets of Toolkit Websites Ltd. You agree to treat the system as confidential and will not without the express written authorisation of Toolkit Websites Ltd publish or otherwise disclose information relating to performance or quality of the system to any third party.
- At it’s discretion Toolkit Websites can delay, postpone, or cancel the Beta Software if necessary and for any reason
- The client accepts these terms as a condition of using the Beta Software.